Monday, August 18, 2008

Quest to hydra's lair: day 2

I awoke searching for the morning sun, and forgetting i was still inside the dungeon. After i regained my energy i continued on my search for hydra's lair. the beasts here were stronger so i killed them as i passed the hallways. That level of the dungeon was quite a maze, however i found my way to a scout. I remember now, this was the same scout that helped my acquire my +6 gears.



i searched my map and i was still no where near the lair. I stayed a while near the scout killing the beasts that past. The more i killed, the less i needed to go to the lair. i was loosing interest.



I continued on taking the fire being blown at me by the gargoyles. soon i reached the fire golems and i saw a fellow member of the academy there, hunting the foul beasts. my steed was also weakened so i left it to get a little rest.



We formed a team and together we went to Dungeon Level 3...



together we hunted and hunted..actually only he hunted, i was just healing, keeping both of us alive =] we were fighting some beasts that look like the ones in armia but these are much bigger and much much more powerful.



I abandoned him as i was getting bored and i still hadn't found Hydra's lair. i moved fast through the monster infested rooms. soon i reached the SKELETON DRAGONS. i ran for my life asking god why he did this to me.



Returning the way i came, i noticed another member from the guild. he was quite powerful as the monsters did not seem to do any damage to him. i partied with him and was healing him just for fun.



i abandoned him as well except he really didn't need me. i found my way to the final room in the dungeon, the throne room!



Also i found an Ancient Fire Golem there which killed me. so now i am back where i started. i think tomorrow i will try the underworld.. maybe the quest journal made a mistake?

No comments: