Sunday, August 17, 2008

Quest to hydra's lair: day 1

Today I will embark on a journey to find the place they call "Hydra's Lair".

First I entered the dungeun level 1 as it was written in the quest journal.



I continued into the dungen searching my map to find the scout that would take me inside Hydra's Lair. I slowly walked through, passing the skeletons and undead bears.



Pretty soon i realized i had a horse with me, so i hoped on and rode further in. The monsters i found inside we stronger but nothing i couldn't handle. They were so weak, i enjoyed watching them attack me and not cause any damage.



Pretty soon i had to choose which way to go, i chose left since that is where i saw the portal to dungeon level two. I rode fast and swiftly avoiding the poison from all the hydra on the way. I reached the skeleton knights, the only thing separating us was a wall.



I talked to the scout waiting outside the gate to the mini fort. he said that i was too strong to enter. And i don't usually fight back after receiving, what i thought was, a compliment. I continued on in my journey to find the Hydra lair. I walked past some elf archers, who really hated me for some reason, and came to a chamber. The chamber was filled with skeleton warriors. I wanna be one of them >.< the red glowy thingy they have looks soo cool



I moved in slowly hoping none of them would attack me. I reached the end of the chamber and found a throne. The skeleton warriors began to attack me, their bone clubs swarming around my head and before i knew it the legendary golden hydra appeared before me.



I killed it just for fun and moved on. i found a gate way that took me to Dungeon level two. I will rest here untill tomorrow.

No comments: