Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Quest to hydra's lair: day 3

I had just entered the underworld. it was quite dark in there and there were a few cranes there and mine carts filled with dead corpses. this was probably because the underworld was a mine before all the monsters inhabited it.



I continued my search here for hydras lair. fighting my way through the treacherous hallways and swampy areas there i had found my way to another fortress like the one in dungeon level 1 except the guard of that area said that i must be over level 321 to enter.



Clearly that wasn't the place how ever i decided that i sill wanted to explore the underworld so i continued on towards the inside. pretty soon i had realized this was a bad idea. the monsters there were too powerful for me.



I fled back all the way to dungeon again. i remembered that i had chosen to go left instead of going straight the last time i went there.



I crossed the unstable bridge without looking down.



And there it was hydra's lair. i had gone to all the levels of dungeon and seen a little bit of the underworld. what an adventure.. the only problem was that i had forgotten my scouts mana potion so the scout wouldn't let me in but now i knew where it was.



Today was quite a boring day, no real threats faced me. i was however able to make my mystic amulet to +6 and i found a new pair of gloves for myself. All three of my staff upgrades failed =[
That is all for today. we shall see what adventures i have tomorrow.

No comments: